This is one of those crazy "tags" going on around Facebook right now.
1. I'm a SAHM to 3 kids. It's A LOT harder than a job. I have recently been trying to find a job.
2. My husband counts as 2 kids. That's 5 total.
3. I never miss Days of our lives… good thing for my DVR..
4. I have 16 nieces and Nephews.
5. Ive tried moving away from here but ALWAYS end back here..
6. Im part Irish…. That’s probably where my temper comes from.
7. I hate to fold laundry. If I ever get rich enough, I will hire someone to do it for me.
8. I love going on dates with my husband..
9. We are taking a mini vacation with our kids to Denver this summer.
10. I miss my grandma She died ten yrs ago I need to go to the cemetery… Its is really hard for me to go… Im getting choked up thinking about it..
11. I have a passion for photography…. And I have been thinking about making a book
12. I love to clean and bake.
13. I am a good friend.
14. I love lasagna!!! Its my favorite
15. I sleep on my belly with the covers over my head ..
16. I’m really sad that I cant have anymore kids.
17. I'm kind of a clean freak.! and I listen to rock when i clean...
18. I have a weakness Dr. Pepper.
19. I don't know WHY I can't lose weight!
20. I love My chocolate cake.
21. I'm oddly attached to my rusty, old Sukuki.
22. I love to text
23. I'm really content with my life.
24. I'm MADLY in love with my husband, I will never know what I did to get him.
25. I love spending time with family… they have keep me sane and are always there when I need them… April, Sarah, my bro, mom, and everyone else… you know who you are



No comments:
Post a Comment